Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

[computer-tech-support: 8247] Help Urgent - Gmail Account Hijacked

A few days ago I received a non-Spam notification that someone was
trying to hack into my account asking me to enter my password. Because
it was not in the Spam file and had all of the legitimate Google
graphics, I followed the instructions. A day later someone using my
email contacted my entire contact list asking for money to be sent to
Spain. I changed my password but the new account hasn't received any
new emails since.

Much worse, the spammer changed the password for my account to
something else so I couldn't access it spite of the fact that . I
asked Google through some help menu to cancel my account, no action
was taken and I continue to get messages regarding suspicion that
someone is using my account.

How can I get this mess straightened out ASAP? I am not a powere user
and don't undferstand the Google help system.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Computer Tech Support" group.
To post to this group, send email to computer-tech-support@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to computer-tech-support+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/computer-tech-support?hl=en.

0 comments:

Post a Comment