Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Re: [computer-tech-support: 7643] Re: Norton

Hey thanks! How do I do a virus scan? Not sure and thanks so much I will tell you how it went.

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 11:23 PM, Dentist <dentist.wahid@gmail.com> wrote:
If I were you, certainly I would not forget a safe mode scan, run
windows in safe mode' hit F8 before  windows splash screen' and run a
virus scan as well as a malware scan'spybot s&d or ad-aware'
hope you post back tell us what happen

On Aug 24, 8:20 pm, Michael Chaim Sylvio <eternalincept...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi everyone, I've just joined this group. I have a question. This pop
> up keeps popping up saying trojan pack. On the bottom of the box it
> says "Action taken: Deleted." does this mean that the trojan was
> deleted?
>
> Also sometimes it says: Action taken: Reboot required. Does this mean
> for safety restart my laptop. I get it maybe three times a week this
> pop up. What should I do? Can I simply clear the virus?
>
> Also, let's say I want to restore my whole system to default last year
> memory, will it delete the virus too or no?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Computer Tech Support" group.
To post to this group, send email to computer-tech-support@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to computer-tech-support+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/computer-tech-support?hl=en.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Computer Tech Support" group.
To post to this group, send email to computer-tech-support@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to computer-tech-support+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/computer-tech-support?hl=en.

0 comments:

Post a Comment