Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

[computer-tech-support: 7762] scanner problem

Dear all,

I am working with windows xp sp2 . In my office we are using an
application called scancom(a DOS based application).I have attached a
scanner(mustek Bearpaw 1200 cu plus) for scanning.The problem is when
i scan from my application i am not able to scan more than three,after
three my application automatically closes but if i work only with my
application it works fine.on the other hand if i scan normally not
from my application my scanner works fine.This really happens only in
most machines but few machines with xp installed in it works
perfect.if anyone familiar with this prblem can give me a solution.
Note:
I had uninstalled the drivers and installed again(orginal mustek
bearpaw drivers) but still no improvement.i had also formatted my o/s
but still the problem smiles at me.


Regards,
Saravanan.M
9840325464

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Computer Tech Support" group.
To post to this group, send email to computer-tech-support@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to computer-tech-support+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/computer-tech-support?hl=en.

0 comments:

Post a Comment