Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

[computer-tech-support: 8011] Re: my computer is treating my USB mass storage Flash drive as an application plz help

Please give us the EXACT message it gives PLUS what the dialog
box has in the top header (such as Windows: Error! File Missing! -
example only)

On Nov 29, 9:34 am, Suzzi <scjoshi....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, my computer is treating my USB mass storage Flash drive as an
> application plz help It asks me to choose to open the "file". what
> should i do???

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Computer Tech Support" group.
To post to this group, send email to computer-tech-support@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to computer-tech-support+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/computer-tech-support?hl=en.

0 comments:

Post a Comment