Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

[computer-tech-support: 8148] Unable to login

I have a pc thats using xp home. I was having trouble booting to safe
mode. So a friend surgested i made it boot in safe mode by typing
"msconfg " on the run dialog box and mark boot in safe mode. I did
that and now i cant login, it only shows me windows is loading and
then starts the boot process all over again. I have tryed booting from
a disk and repairing xp including all the options under the advance
menu, nothing works. Please help, its urgent. Thank you.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Computer Tech Support" group.
To post to this group, send email to computer-tech-support@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to computer-tech-support+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/computer-tech-support?hl=en.

0 comments:

Post a Comment