Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

[computer-tech-support: 8246] Paper feeding problem and quality printout problem.


Dear sir/Madam,

I have a Samsung SCX-4100 series Laser printer with scanner. My problem is that the printer is not taking the paper automatically during printing. I have to feed the paper manually. What is the problem and please tell me the step by step method to repair it.

The print quality is also very poor. The prints are faded ones. What I have to do to get good quality printouts?.
--
Thank You,

Ramesh C Biradar
Gulbarga-585102

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Computer Tech Support" group.
To post to this group, send email to computer-tech-support@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to computer-tech-support+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/computer-tech-support?hl=en.

0 comments:

Post a Comment