Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

[computer-tech-support: 8507] motherboard ram slot no 2 and 4 not support any ram

Dear All friends,

My system configuration 

intel i3 with Intel Desktop Board DH67BL 
Ram DDR 3:- 4 GB
Ram Slot :- 4
HDD :- 1TB
2 GB NVIDA Grafic card

I upgrade my system Ram 4Gb to 12GB. so i buy 4GBx2 (DDR3 1333Mhz)= 8GB..
My problem is that my motherboard ram slot no 2 and 4 not support any ram. if i plugin ram on slot no 2 and 4 then i start my system then system display not coming.
For verification of ram that's ram are good or not. i plugin ram on slot no 1 and 3. and remove ram from Slot no 2 and 4. my system running fine and it's show total ram 8 GB.  
I also change jumper setting on motherboard but that jumper setting only for Clear BIOS passwd.   

So Friends Please help me for out of this problem.
--
Regards
Deepak Gusain
RHCSA, MCITP, CCNA
M.no:- 9417248523

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Computer Tech Support" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to computer-tech-support+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to computer-tech-support@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/computer-tech-support?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment